My Favorite Movie Quote -
Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
- Dr. Ian Malcolm - Jurrasic Park

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jan 31, 2011 - Up and Running!

Welcome to my first blog - of any sort, ever! 

I am starting this blog to communicate with my Anatomy and Physiology students, Trimester 2, 2011. I will be posting a variety of materials here including: pictures, diagrams, informational links, practice tools and games, assignment updates, snow event information, a body-part of the day, and possible addendums to class materials and discussions.  I will check the comments often with the last check at around 8:30 in the evening (whenever possible). 
I will try to post daily (but not often on weekends).  I expect to set the Blog up with some enrichment/extra credit assignments that expand upon the current information.  I'm sure I will run into snags and consider differnt formats and ways to use this as time goes on.
I look forward to hearing from you and would appreciate suggestions for making this more useful as well as constructive criticisms of the posts as things progress.

Fun Fact - An average human scalp has 100,000 hairs. Mr. Bernier's scalp has far less than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment