My Favorite Movie Quote -
Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should.
- Dr. Ian Malcolm - Jurrasic Park

Monday, February 7, 2011

Feb 7, 2011 - Boning Up

Welcome back from the weekend.  I hope you had fun.  I spent 6 hours shoveling my roof and scraping my driveway. WooHoo!!!

Reminder - The Histology Comprehensive Test is this Friday 2/11. It will be run as a practical exam.



The following unit will deal with the skeletal system.  We will be examining the skeletal system from the micro-anatomy to the gross anatomy as well as studying how it grows and repairs itself.  We will also do some comparative anatomy and finally discuss the affects of aging and disease on the skeletal system.

Fun Fact - Our bones are six times stronger than steel if both are the same weight.




No comments:

Post a Comment